EIR Request - Environmental Protection Act 1990
Freedom of Information Request
• Environmental Protection Act 1990:
o Section 80
We would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details in regards to notices/Orders that have been made by Moray Council under the legislation listed above:
• Notices or Orders that remain extant as at 16th June 2023
• Notices or Orders that have been complied with and have monies owed to Moray Council as at 16th June 2023
• Notices or Orders that have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of Moray Council to resolve the matter as at 16th June 2023
If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details:
• all notices served or orders made by Moray Council from 23rd January 2023 to 16th June 2023 under the legislation listed above
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
• Reference numbers.
• Addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
• Unique Property Reference Number (UPRN)
• Summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
• Relevant dates.
• Status of the action.
• Amounts owed to the council (when available).
The requested information is published within the Environmental Health Registers and Notices on the Moray Council website and is therefore exempt under section (6)(1)(b) of the Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004, already publicly available. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page here: http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_86203.html. We can confirm there are no invoices outstanding.
To be helpful we can confirm that since 23rd January 2023 the following Notice has been served in respect of the Environmental Protection Act 1990: Section 80
Reference numbers. - 23/00004/EPAN
Addresses of the subjects the actions are served over. - Lima Auto Body Shop, Edgar Road, Elgin, IV30 6YQ
Unique Property Reference Number (UPRN) - Unknown
Summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention. - Paint Odours Emanating from a Premises
Relevant dates. - 10th March 2023
Status of the action. - Closed
Amounts owed to the council (when available). -- £0.00