FOI Request - B9012 Road Information
1. I would like to know when the B9012 was last inspected. Specifically at the bend coming from Hopeman to Duffus village.
The postcode location for the bend is IV30 5QW and map here: https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-3.4055781,3a,49.1y,28.8h,79.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skD_M0FEtnFruUj7Qy5s3BQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
2. I would also like to know when the road surface was last replaced or dressed and when it is next due to be done.
3. I would also like to know what reported accidents, incidents or call outs have taken place during April 2023 and what the nature of those were and what action was taken.
1. The B9012 was last inspected on 05/04/23
2. The existing hot rolled asphalt surface (HRA) is of an age which predates any of our records therefore no exact date is known of when this surfacing was laid, however it is estimated it is at least over 20 years old. No surface dressing has been applied to this surface since the HRA was laid. Like numerous other sections of old surfacing throughout Moray, this bend is recorded in our reserve list for resurfacing. The timing of this surfacing will depend on the schemes selection for a future years programme of capital resurfacing works and selection will be based on priority when compared with similar schemes in the Moray area and available budget.
3. During April 2023 Roads Maintenance received only one call out for this location which was following an RTA on 26/4/23 at 20:20 where debris / oil from the incident was cleared / treated.