Other help if your application is unsuccessful

The Department for Work and Pensions can provide financial assistance such as an Advance Payment or a Hardship Payment.

Social Security Scotland also provide financial assistance including Best Start Grants, Funeral Support Payments and Young Carer Grants

Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or local Welfare Rights Organisation can offer advice.

The Money Talk Team offer advice on financial support, reducing household bills and managing debt. Or give them a call on 0800 085 7145, it’s 100% free and confidential.

Rate this Page