FOI Request - Housing Allocations
How many council houses have been allocated to people from outside Scotland with no local or even Scottish connections and have these houses been offered to people from within the Moray housing area first?
In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that this information is not held.
Our Allocations Policy states:
When an application for housing is submitted, applicants will only be considered for housing if they currently live in Moray or:
• they are approaching discharge from an institution and are considered normally resident in Moray; or
• they are employed, have been offered employment or are seeking employment in the area; or
• they need to move into Moray to be near a relative or carer; or
• they have a special social or medical reason for requiring to be housed in Moray; or
• they want to move to the area because they are fleeing harassment or at risk of domestic abuse.