FOI Request - School Computers and iPads
1. In each of the last three years, how many council owned (i) computers and (ii) iPads/tablets have been available for use in [Moray] schools?
2. How much has the council spent on purchasing (i) computers and (ii) iPads/tablets for use in schools in each of the last three years?
3. How many school (i) computers and (ii) iPads/tablets are currently unavailable for use pending software upgrades/repairs?
1. In acordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that the incremental figures for available devices is not held. The current figures for available devices are as follows:
Computers – 7094
iPads / Tablets - 875
iPad / Tablet
3. There are no computers / tablets unavailable due to repairs / software upgrades. All requests are logged on the ICT Servicedesk and are processed according to the appropriate service level agreement.