FOI Request - Tomintoul Public Toilets
We would request, under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the following information concerning the maintenance of the toilets in Tomintoul.
1. Copy of latest Property Condition Report
2. Copy of the latest Asbestos Survey report
3. Copy of the Asbestos Register for the building
4. Copy of 'as-built' constructional record drawings of the building including that of original building and subsequent refurbishment and or alteration works as may have been carried out.
5. Copy of demise site plan with the extent of the property clearly outlined in red
6. Copy of latest M&E Service and Testing records and reports for electrical installation, cold and hot water installations and heating installation.
7. Copy of the Building Maintenance Cost Records for the previous 5years, including all repairs, improvements, etc.
8. Confirmation of total Electric Consumption used within the year 2018
9. Confirmation of total Water Consumption used within the year 2018
10. Confirmation of total cost of Sanitary Items (toilet paper, cleaning products and equipment, etc) incurred for the year 2018.
11. Disclosure of any other information known of or held by Moray Council that may influence our decision to take over the public toilets.
12. I would also request for the likely Rate Charge by Moray Council for the coming year 2020/21 to be confirmed.
1. Please find the requested information attached here.
2. Please see the document attached above in question 1.
3. Please see the document attached above in question 1.
4. This information is available from the Local Heritage Centre and is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible.
The Heritage Centre have confirmed they hold two plans on file dating from 1971. Please use the following link to view the Libindx record of the page and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the items. Please note that these plans are held at the off-site archive building and so one week's notice is required before coming to view them at the Heritage Centre in Elgin Library. It is not possible to remove the plans, but copies can be requested from the Heritage Centre.
5. Please see the document attached above in question 1.
6. Please see the document attached above in question 1.
7. Please see the document attached above in question 1.
8. Electricity: 6,263 kWh Net Cost : £910.05 Gross Cost : £955.56
9. Water : 331 m3 Net Cost : £828.13
10. Total spend £194.59 - this does not include sanitary items.
11. Please see the document attached above in question 1.
12. The public toilets at Tomnabat Lane, Tomintoul, have a Rateable Value of £5600. In 2019-20 this results in a gross rates payable of £2,744 (£5,600 x £0.49).
Depending on the status of the organisation, it may be entitled to claim 100% relief of the payment of rates under the Small Business Bonus Scheme, which would result in no rates being payable.