FOI Request - Homecare Contracts
In light of the fact that you have re-commissioned your homecare contracts very recently (or were scheduled to) could you please answer the questions below?
If you are unable to provide the information because you are still going through the commissioning process and are therefore unable to provide any updated answers then it would be appreciated if you could tell me when you expect the process to be finished by.
1. Please list all the providers of homecare services that you currently commission
2. Please list the start and end date of their contracts
3. Please tell me how many staff each provider employs to provide this service? (If the exact number is not known, please give an approximate number)
4. Please can you also indicate the nature of each contract? (i.e. whether they are spot contracts or guaranteed a certain number of hours)
5. If the providers are paid for guaranteed hours, please indicate how many each contractor is allocated
The contract has been extended to its full term which means that it does not end until April 2020.
2. 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2020
3. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that this information is not held.
4. Hourly rate with an indication of hours in the contracted areas.