FOI Request - SDS Provision
1. Clearly detail the eligibility criteria you apply when making assessments under SelfDirected Support Legislation, specifically, under s12A of the Social Work (Scotland) Act 1968 and under s22 The Children (Scotland) Act 1995.
2. Please disclose any policy or other guidance available to staff when carrying out these assessments under s12A of the Social Work (Scotland) Act 1968 and s22 of The Children (Scotland) Act 1995.
3. Please provide details of training received by members of staff in relation to SelfDirected Support generally and specifically to the application of eligibility criteria.
4. At the Resource Allocation System (RAS) stage (defined as a means of deciding how much money people are entitled to, to be able to purchase the support they need, Self-Directed Support: Practitioners Guidance, The Scottish Government) what criteria are applied to determine which activities can be funded ?
5. Since the enforcement of the Self-Directed Support (Scotland) Act on April1, 2014, has the local authority formally developed, in the form of policy, guidance or staff procedure, a cap/threshold on the financial awards to be made to successful clients under Option 1 of the SDS scheme towards securing them with provision of domiciliary care.
6. What was the (i) average and highest (ii) direct payment per annum awarded to a successful applicant for the provision of domiciliary care to be secured for him/her under Option 1 of the Self-Directed Support (Scotland) Act 2013 in the financial years: 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17. Please indicate this information by completing the following table.
|Direct payment towards securing provision of residential care awarded to one client||