FOI Request - Repairs
1. How much in total have you charged tenants for repairs in 2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17 and 2017/18 and to date this year.
1a) Can you divide them into the reasons for the repair.
2. Do you charge tenants for missing repair appointments, if so why?
3. If the answer to 2) is 'yes', how much in total have you collected from tenants for missed appointments for each of the years referred to in 1.
3a. How much was owed.
3b How much was written off.
4. What is the average time taken to complete the repair (from the point of being highlighted) for each of the years referred to in 1.
Can I just clarify that this relates to domestic repairs, not industrial.
1. Please find the requested information here.
2. No we do not charge for missed appointments
|Financial Year||Average time-Emergency repairs (hours)||Average time-Non-emergency repairs (days)|
Please note that the timescales given in Q4 are our general timescales which we report on. These timescales show the average time to complete all repairs – we are unable to identify the re-charged repairs separately.