FOI Request - Antisocial Behaviour
1. A copy of the latest revision of the local authority’s antisocial behaviour strategy as required under the Antisocial Behaviour etc. (Scotland) Act 2004, and the date this was published. If this forms part of a larger document or strategy, a copy of that larger document and the date this was published.
2. The number of acceptable behaviour contracts taken out by the local authority, broken down by the last three full financial years.
3. The number of applications the local authority has made for (a) interim antisocial behaviour orders and (b) antisocial behaviour orders, broken down by the last three full financial years.
4. If there are any other processes the local authority uses to deal with antisocial behaviour, the number of times this was used, broken down by the last three full financial years.
1. This information is published on the Council's website and is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, Information otherwise accessible. For ease of reference, please find the requested information here. It was published August 2013. Although entitled 2013 – 2016 this is still the plan we are working to. It is currently under active review for revision.
2. The figures are so few that to disclose them would risk identifying individuals. This information is therefore exempt under section 38(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, personal information. In order to be helpful, however, we can advise that there have been a total of 9 since 2015/16.
3. Nil for all years.