FOI Request Planning (Scotland) Acts (2)
• Sections 3, 4, 34, 42, 43, 49 & 50 of Planning(Listed Buildings & Conservation Areas)(Scotland) Act 1997
• Sections 33A, 71, 136, 140, 144A, 145, 168, 179, 186, 189, 190, 194, 207 & 208 of the Town & Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997(as amended by the Planning etc (Scotland) Act 2006
• Reg 24 of Town & Country Planning(Control of Advertisements)(Scotland)Amendment Regulations 1984 (as amended 1992)
We would like to (and hereby do) make an Information Request that we be provided with the following details in regards to Notices/Orders that have been issued by the Council under the legislation listed above during the period 16th June to 20th December 2017:
• Notices or Orders that have been served
• Notices or Orders that remain extant
• Notices or Orders that have been complied with and have monies owed to the Council
• Notices or Orders that have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of the Council to resolve the matter
When answering in the negative to any of the above, we would be obliged if you would confirm that you are doing so.
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
•addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
•summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
•status of the action.
•amounts owed to the council (when available).