FOI Request Roads (Scotland ) Act 1984 - S12, S68, S70 & S71
Roads (Scotland ) Act 1984 - S12, S68, S70 & S71
We would like to (and hereby do) make an Information Request that we be provided with the following details in regards to Notices/Orders that have been issued by the Council under the legislation listed above during the period 16th June to 20th December 2017:
• Notices or Orders that have been served
• Notices or Orders that remain extant
• Notices or Orders that have been complied with and have monies owed to the Council
• Notices or Orders that have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of the Council to resolve the matter
When answering in the negative to any of the above, we would be obliged if you would confirm that you are doing so.
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
•addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
•summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
•status of the action.
•amounts owed to the council (when available).
1) The details of every Stopping Up Order we have on record would be exempt under Section 12 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Excessive cost of compliance. There are over 1100 records which, at 3 minutes per record, would exceed the time/cost allowance under FOI(S)A
2) We are not aware of any monies owed to the Council or any invoices pending in respect of any works carried out in connection with the Orders made under the legislation.
3) There were no Orders made by Moray Council from 16th June to 20th December 2017 under the legislation specified.