FOI Request Sexual Harassment Allegations
Please can you provide me with the following information.
1. How many sexual harassment complaints/allegations have been made by council staff about co-workers/contractors to your council in the last five financial years 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17.
2. How many sexual harassment complaints/allegations have been made by members of the public about council staff/contractors to your council in the last five financial years - 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17.
3. Of these complaints, how many were made against men and how many against women. Please give this figure for each individual financial year above.
4. Please provide a total figure of how many individual men and how many individual women have had complaints about them in the above five financial years.
5. What was the overall outcome of each of the complaints detailed in questions 1 & 2 e.g. disciplinary, sacking, warning etc.
In response to all questions asked in this request, the number of individuals identified was less than 5. Numbers less than 5 are deemed to be disclosive and are therefore exempt under Section 38(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002; Personal Information.