FOI Request Building (Scotland) Act 1959/1970 & Building (Scotland) Act 2003
• Building (Scotland) Act 1959/1970 - S10 & S13
• Building (Scotland) Act 2003 - S25, S26, S27, S28, S29 & S30
We would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details in regards to notices/Orders that have been made by Moray Council under the legislation listed above:
• Notices or Orders that remain extant as at 24th October 2017
• Notices or Orders that have been complied with and have monies owed to Moray Council as at 24th October 2017
• Notices or Orders that have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of Moray Council to resolve the matter as at 24th October 2017
We would also be obliged if you would confirm that your response includes the following:
• Consideration of Section 29 of the Building (Scotland) Act 2003
If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details:
• all notices served or orders made by Moray Council from 28th March 2017 to 24th October 2017 under the legislation listed above
When answering in the negative to any of the above, we would be obliged if you would confirm that you are doing so.
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
•?addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
•?summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
•?status of the action.
•?amounts owed to the council (when available).
Direct action taken by Local Authority to secure building/site following a fire
1 The Square, Newmill
Amount owed to Council £479.06
Invoice date 15 February 2017
Current status Building has been made safe and site cleared.