FOI Request Press Department Information
Could I please request the following information
1) The budget for your council's press office/media department in 2011/12, 2012/13, 2013/14, 2015/16 and 2016/17
2) The headcount of staff employed in your council's press office/media department in 2011/12, 2012/13, 2013/14, 2015/16 and 2016/17
3) A structure chart and job descriptions and salary bands for the media relations/press office team currently employed by your council.
1. This information is only available for the Last three years:
2) Two staff across all years
3) Chief Executive
Corporate Policy Manager
PPR and Communications Officer (Grade 10)
Communications Officer (Grade 8)
1. Assist with strategy, development and planning initiatives with respect to the council’s communications platforms.
2. Lead on the development of content for the council’s digital communications platforms.
3. Liaise with media, provide media advice and guidance to council staff, heads of service, senior managers and councillors as required.
4. Undertake stakeholder engagement activities.
5. Review performance and provide general support for digital communications platforms.