FOI Request Service User and/or Customer Experience Feedback Surveys
I would like to request the following information, for any Service User and/or Customer Experience feedback surveys and contracts in place within the Authority.
1. Current supplier of service user/customer experience feedback surveys (This may be more than one. For example, one supplier may be providing a survey solution for community feedback whilst a different supplier may provide a survey solution for feedback within care homes and another supplier for contact centre surveys. Please provide details of supplier contracts for all).
2. Value of individual contract(s). Please specify whether “including VAT” or “plus VAT”.
3. Renewal date of current contract(s).
4. Contact details of officer(s) responsible for the contract(s).
5. Brief description of service provided by current supplier.
6. Where contracts have been renewed in the last 6 months, please can you also provide a short list of suppliers that bid for each contract.
7. Typical route to tender (i.e., what procurement portal or individual quote requests etc.).
8. Does the authority own and/or run Care Homes and if yes, how many.
1- 7. We do not currently have a contracted supplier therefore this information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information Not Held. All other survey activities are carried out in-house by internal staff using SurveyMonkey (SM). We do pay an annual fee for the account. It's not a contract as such: we pay annually but as it's under £3,000 it does not go out to tender and we can cancel it at any time so it's not a 'contract' as such, it's a paid-for service.
8. We do not have any Council Owned care homes therefore this information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information Not Held.