FOI Request Public or Welfare Funerals
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to public or welfare funerals and/or persons who have died with no known next of kin since 1/5/17 to the day of your reply.
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates,
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to THE NUHU, Q<R OR ANY OTHER 3RD PARTY or confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why
If your authority holds this information on your website, please confirm whether or not your website information is up to date. If it is not please provide full details of any unpublished cases, as per the questions above.
Since 1/5/17, the Environmental Health Section has arranged one funeral in terms of the National Assistance Act 1948 for the following person:
1. Mr Thomas Alexander Castle
6. 47, St Margaret’s Crescent, Lossiemouth IV31 6RF
7. Not known at this stage