FOI Request Social Care Provision For People Who Are Deaf

Request 101001565780

I am writing, under the Freedom Of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, on behalf of Action on Hearing Loss to request information on specialist adult social workers for people who are d/Deaf. I would appreciate your response to be submitted by completing the attached survey

Response 22-08-2017

Please find our response attached HERE

Online Services

A-Z of Online Forms |

Rate this Page