FOI Request Adults with Incapacity (Scotland) Act 2000
I am emailing to enquire about the provision of reports for guardianship applications under the Adults with Incapacity (Scotland) Act 2000 and would be grateful for the following information:
1. How many requests for MHO assessment reports in connection with private (ie non-local authority) Guardianship applications did you receive in the 2016 calendar year?
2. Of those requests received, how many contained sufficient information at the time of the request, in order for the Report to be undertaken?
3. Once sufficient information is provided in order to undertake the assessment for the Report, how many of the Reports requested in the 2016 calendar year, were provided within the statutory timescale?
4. In respect of Reports not provided within the statutory timescale, what are the reasons for delay?
1. 58 Private Guardianship Applications
2. 54 applications
3. All of them provided within the statutory timescale
4. N/A see above