FOI Request Living Wage Pledge
The Scottish Government and COSLA made a joint agreement to ensure that adult care workers were paid the Living Wage, even if they work in the private sector.
1. Please list all the care providers, in all sectors, that the council currently purchases adult care services from.
2. Additionally, please could you supply me with any information held by the council that confirms the minimum rate of pay provided to care workers by each adult care supplier paid by the council.
3. Where a care provider which is receiving payment from the council is not currently paying its workers the Living Wage please supply me with copies of all relevant correspondence between the provider and the council that references this issue.
4. Lastly please provide me with copies of any correspondence between the council and the Scottish Government or COSLA that relates to the implementation of the Living Wage pledge.
1. ABBEYSIDE NURSING HOMES
ANDERSONS RESIDENTIAL HOME
COMMUNITY INTEGRATED CARE
CRAIGARD CARE LTD
POPULAR CARE LTD
REAL LIFE OPTIONS
THE RICHMOND FELLOWSHIP
2. We do not hold this information, this information is held by the provider therefore this information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Information Not Held.
3. We do not hold this information, this information is held by the provider therefore this information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Information Not Held.
4. Please see attached COSLA return HERE