FOI Request Rafford Accident
We refer to the Accident which occurred on 29th January 2017 and would be grateful if you could provide us with the below requested information, relating to the junction of Old Road and B9010, Rafford (map attached to assist, with the locus marked by a red circle)
1. Copy of operational gritting/winter policy as at 29th January 2017
2. Gritting records for the locus between 29-12-2016 and 28-02-2017
3. Weather condition records/reports relating to the locus between 29-12-2016 and 28-02-2017
4. Records of roads inspection of the locus between 29-12-2016 and 28-02-2017
5. Details of any complaints relating to the locus between 29-12-2016 and 28-02-2017
1. This is available on our website at www.moray.gov.uk/winter
2. The location concerned is part of our ‘Forres 1’ gritting route. The attached ‘Forres 1 – Treatment Report’ pdf contains a list of all treatments carried out on that route between the requested dates.
3. Please find attached 6 reports from our Vaisala weather bureau service. These reports show the weather data collected by our 3 weather stations at 15 minute intervals daily.
4. Please see attached ‘Main Road, Rafford – Inspection & Defect Report’
5. There were no complaints relating to the locus between 29-12-2016 and 28-02-2017.