FOI Request Out Of Area Placements
1. How many children (please specify if in sibling groups placed together) do you have placed in England or Wales with foster carers or prospective adopters who resided in England and Wales at the date of placement of the child?
2. How many of the placement identified in answer to question 1 above are the children placed:
(a) As a foster care placement;
(b) For adoption;
(c) with dual registered (as prospective adopters and foster carers) carers?
3. How many of the children placed in England and Wales have had a plan for adoption approved by your adoption and permanence panel?
4. How many children have permanence by way of adoption with the carers in England and Wales as their preferred plan?
5. How many placements have adoption applications pending before the courts in England and Wales?
6. Please specify which courts in England or Wales?
7. How many of these children have a permanence order (with or without authority to adopt)?
8. How many of these children are under a child supervision order?
9. How many adoption orders have been made in England and Wales in the last 5 years in respect of children that you have placed with carers in England and Wales
10. Please break the answers to question 9 down into years (i.e. 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)?
In response to all questions asked in this request, the number of individuals identified was less than 5. Numbers less than 5 are deemed to be disclosive and are therefore exempt under Section 38(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002; Personal Information.