FOI Request Teachers CPD, Lab Equipment and School Spending
1) Please could you tell me what your CPD budget for teachers is broken down by school and by subject/department area, over each of the last five years (by school year).
2) Please could you tell me how much is spent on servicing lab equipment in schools for each of the last five years (by school year) broken down by school?
3) Please could you also tell me how much has been spent on buying a) new lab apparatus, b) textbooks, c) IT equipment, d) IT systems, for schools for each of the last five years (by school year) broken down by school?
1. Response in PDF format HERE
2. For Q2 & Q3a, schools would have to look at every invoice in the procurement system to see if it is relevant to this request so under section 12 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Cost of compliance would exceed the £600 threshold, this information is exempt.
3(b) Response in PDF format HERE
3 (c) We cannot identify any expenditure that may have been processed through individual schools codes therefore this information is exempt under section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Information not held. We have identified the total spend on schools IT equipment/systems in the last 5 years which forms part of the ICT replacement programme. The totals below cover all schools.