FOI Request SAR Officer

Request 101001431790

1. Is there a specialist SAR officer for Childrens
2. Do they also do Adults
3. Do they sit in social care or in a central specialist team
4. What is the wage range of role
5. Could we have a copy of the JD?

Clarification sought 20-02-2017. Request Suspended.

Clarification not received therefore request closed 28-03-2017

Online Services

A-Z of Online Forms |

Rate this Page