FOI Request Kinloss Southside Estate
Request information on the sale of former Mod families accommodation known as Kinloss Southside Estate.
1. Request information on why it was deemed unnecessary for the developers to bring all roads and services up to an adoptable standard.
2. Request information on why it was deemed acceptable to place the burden of responsibility for all services on the property owners.
3. Request information on why a percentage of properties within the development be recognised as social housing.
1. This is not a matter for the Council - the developer should be contacted.
2. This is not a matter for the Council - the developer should be contacted.
3. Grampian Housing Association own and manage 26 properties for social rent within the estate. These properties formed part of the affordable housing contribution required by planning policy for housing developments in Moray.