FOI Request Energy Drinks

Request 101001423003

Does Moray Council stock ‘energy drinks’ for purchase in a) Council owned leisure centres (including sport facilities); b) Council-owned community centres (including those run by Arms Length External Organisations (ALEOs) or Charitable Trusts) and c) schools?

Response 07-02-2017

The answer to all 3 parts of the question is No. 

Online Services

A-Z of Online Forms |

Rate this Page