FOI Req: KFC Grass Area
Referring to the Grass area outside KFC A96 Elgin;
1. Who adopts the grass area?
2. Records of Inspection for the relevant area
3. Maintenance records including records of upkeep/grass cutting
4. Records of complaints about the state of the area for a 12 month period prior to 06-07-2016
5. Records of other accidents which have occurred on the relevant area within 12 months of the accident
6. Photographs of defects on said area
1. The Moray Council are not responsible for the grassed area. The footways surrounding this development are not adopted by the Council.
2. None (see 1 above).
3. None (see 1 above).
Note: The A96 is maintained by Bear Scotland
There is a condition on planning application 09/01696/APP regarding planting and dead plants being replaced.
Decision notice can be viewed on this link - https://publicaccess.moray.gov.uk/eplanning