FOI Request School Counselling
Please can you supply the following information:
- The total number of pupils who attended a) primary and b) secondary school in the local authority area in each year since 2011/12.
- The number of (a) primary schools (b) secondary schools in your local authority.
- The total amount spent on school based counselling in each year since 2011/12.
- Where the funding for school based counselling comes from, for example (a) attainment challenge fund (b) innovation fund or (c) LA budget (d) other source - if so please identify which?
- The number of (a) primary schools (b) secondary schools in your local authority which have provided school based counselling services for pupils in each year since 2011/12 .
1.This information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible on the Moray Council website. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page: http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_58530.html
2. Primary - 46, Secondary - 8
5. In accordance with Section 17 the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, we can confirm that this information is not held.