FOI Request - Music in the Workplace

Request 101001381334

1. Does Moray Council pay for a licence to allow its workers to listen to music on the radio in its premises?

2. If so, how much does it cost and which budget does it come from 

3. If not, what is Moray Councils policy on radios in the work place and how is this monitored?

Response 11-01-2017

1. No. We pay the Performing Rights Society and Phonographic Performance Ltd for our pools, town halls  and community centres: nothing for offices or any other location.  We are not primarily paying for the staff at the leisure facilities to listen to music.

2. N/A

3. There is no policy.

Online Services

A-Z of Online Forms |

Rate this Page