FOI Request - Female Refuges
1) The number of refuges for female victims of domestic violence within the borough/district that were open in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 (or, if 2007 figures are not available, starting with the earliest annual figures available)
2) The maximum bed capacity in the refuges in the borough/district during each year specified
3) How much money was spent on maintaining women’s domestic violence refuges in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2015 and 2016 in the borough/district
4) The number of specialist domestic refuges for women from minority groups (BaME, LGBT, disabled) in the borough/district, and the maximum capacity of these refuges, during each year specified,
5) The amount of local authority money spent on maintaining specialist refuge services for women from minority groups, during each year specified
1) There has been one refuge available in the district for female victims of domestic abuse during each of the years specified.
2) There has been 7 units available in the refuge for each of the years specified.
3) This information is exempt under Section 33(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 as its release would be likely to substantially prejudice the commercial interests of those involved.