FOI Request - Parking Fines (2)
1) In the first nine months of this year (January 1 - September 30 2016), how many parking fines (Penalty Charge Notices) have you issued?
2) How much do these parking fines add up to in £, using the reduced fine amount if paid within a certain period of time AND the initial fine amount. (for example "X council have issued fines adding up to between £50,000 and £100,000 depending on whether the driver paid within 14 days or waited until the 28 day limit"). This is not how much money you recieved from fines, but asking if everyone had paid their fines, how much would your issued fines be worth.
3) Of those that paid fines issued between January 1 and September 30 2016, how much money was paid?
4) How many of the parking fines issued between January 1 - September 30 were not paid (this does not include people currently challenging the fine, but people who have missed the deadlines set by the council to pay the fine and have simply not paid).
5) How much do these unpaid fines add up to in £? (again using the reduced amount and initial amount as formatted in question 2).
6) How many of the parking fines issued between January 1 - September 30 were challenged / appealed?
7) How many of those challenged fines were successful in their appeal and were subsequently 'let off' paying the fine?
8) At the last census or count, how many people lived in your council area?
9) How many parking fines did the worst single driver / offender in your council area receive in the first nine months of the year?
I would like to clarify that I am seeking information about on-street parking, not council run car parks.
The Council does not enforce on-street parking. Your request should be directed to Police Scotland.