FOI Request - Keith Grammar School
We are making a request under the above Act for information relating to Keith Grammar School, School Road, Keith AB55 5GS.
In particular, we require the following information:-
1. Policy on Admission to Specialist Provision Procedure;
2. Policy on Crisis Management and Physical Intervention;
3. Policy on Dispute Resolution for Additional Support Needs;
4. Information including sight of any written or electronic communication detailing all health and safety policies, guidelines, risks assessments and similar in place in relation to the health and safety of pupils over the below described period; and
5. Information including sight of any written or electronic communication detailing all improvements notices, recommendations or similar made by or on behalf of
yourselves in relation to the aforesaid school over the below described period relative to the health and safety of the pupils thereat.
We request the above information from September 2014 to date.
Q1 - There is no policy. Pupils are admitted to a school. If it has enhanced provision, the decision about whether it is appropriate for a pupil, how much time to be spent there etc is made by school staff. Moray is an inclusive authority with the presumption of mainstreaming where possible.
Q2 - Attached VA/PI policy.
Q3 - Attached Moray Complaints procedure. Dispute resolution follows national guidelines as expressed in The Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004 as amended in 2009. Parents also have the right to refer to Additional Support Needs Tribunal if the dispute fits the specific criteria for this.
Q4 - Attached
Q5 - None during this timeframe.