FOI Request - HR and Payroll
1. I would like to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act for a departmental structure of the HR and Payroll department within the council.
2. Please can you also advise which Recruitment/HR/Payroll/Finance system you use?
3. When do these system contracts expire?
4. Do you have online Performance Management and Expense Claims? If so, what are they? when do these contracts expire?
5. How many staff do you employ?
6. What yearly support and maintenance costs are you paying for these HR & Payroll systems?
7. Please can you confirm Names, Email addresses and where possible Telephone numbers of senior management within the directorate.
1. Structures can be found on the Council's website and are therefore exempt under section 25(1) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. For ease of reference please find a link to the webpage here.
2. For recruitment all our jobs are advertised on the My Job Scotland site and Talentlink is the software we use. Our HR/Payroll/Finance system is currently Cyborg but we are in the process of changing to i-trent.
3. No expiry date for the recruitment system. See above for HR/Payroll/Finance system .
5. As of October 2016 there are 4819 (headcount figures taken from Joint Staffing Watch returns)
6. For the Cyborg system, the sum total was £54,229.
7. This information can be found on the Council's website and is therefore exempt under section 25(1) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. For ease of reference please find a link to the webpage here.