FOI Request - Building (Scotland) Act 1959/1970 and 2003
Freedom of Information Request
• Building (Scotland) Act 1959/1970 - S10 & S13
• Building (Scotland) Act 2003 - S25, S26, S27, S28, S29 & S30
We would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details in regards to notices/Orders that have been made by Moray Council under the legislation listed above:
• Notices or Orders that remain extant as at 15th September 2016
• Notices or Orders that have been complied with and have monies owed to Moray Council as at 15th September 2016
• Notices or Orders that have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of Moray Council to resolve the matter as at 15th September 2016
We would also be obliged if you would confirm that your response includes the following:
• Consideration of Section 29 of the Building (Scotland) Act 2003
If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details:
• all notices served or orders made by Moray Council from 22nd April 2016 to 15th September 2016 under the legislation listed above
When answering in the negative to any of the above, we would be obliged if you would confirm that you are doing so.
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
•addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
•summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
•status of the action.
•amounts owed to the council (when available).
There are no extant Notices for Building Standards during the period or any outstanding monies owed.