FOI Request - Social Media
1. Please provide me with a copy of your authority’s Social Media Policy (for employees) or equivalent and the date it was adopted
2. Please provide me with a list of the Social Media accounts managed by your authority
3. Please detail training offered to staff on the use of social media
4. Please state how many people in your organisation have been disciplined as a result of social media policy breaches
5. Please provide the approximate number of people employed by your corporate organisation.
1. Please find the information you requested here. Policy adopted 7/4/2014.
2. Moray Council Facebook, Twitter and You Tube, Moray Council Libraries and Information Services Facebook and Twitter, Sport in Moray, Moray Music Centre, Moray Families Information Service, Moray Community Planning Partnership Facebook and Twitter, Moray Economic Partnership, Community Safety Moray, Fostering in Moray, Moray Shared Lives, Moray Council Planning, ESOL at The Moray Council, Moray Council Procurement, Hands up to Volunteering, Moray Resource Centre.
3. 1-1 guidance as required and ongoing support.
4. In the last 6 months, 0.
Disciplinary records are only retained for 6 months.
5. Headcount figure reported at the end of March 2016 was 4937.