fOI Request - Alcohol Testing
1. Do you randomly breath test your staff on work premises for alcohol? YES / NO
If YES – please answer the following questions;
2. Upon what legislation, regulation or framework are you using to conduct such alcohol breath tests on staff?
3. If staff are found to be over the limit (35 micro-grammes per litre of breath 35mg/L) – what is the procedure for dealing with that member of staff?
4. If staff are found to be less than the limit (35 micro-grammes per litre of breath 35mg/L) but greater than 0mg/L – what is the procedure for dealing with that member of staff?
5. Do you also test staff members that are working from home?
6. Who signed off the alcohol testing policy? i.e. Members, C.E.O
7. Please send a copy of your alcohol testing policy.
2. - 7 N/A
Please find attached Alcohol and Substance Misuse Policy here.