FOI Request - Workers Representatives
1. Workers representatives(not union reps) appointed to attended various meeting are appointed how?
2. How long can they serve at this position before applying for this position again as the workforce is continually changing personnel.
3. Can managers self appoint these representatives without the workforce agreement.
1. ICE Representatives (Information and Consultation of Employees) are appointed by an Election process.
2. ICE representatives shall hold office for a period of up to 4 years. Nominations and elections (where necessary) will then take place. ICE representatives may be re-nominated after their 4-year term and may be re-elected.