FOI Request - Residential Park Home Sites
1. A list of the total number of residential park home sites located in your area of authority, including their postal addresses
2. The total number of properties on these park home sites
3. If available, the total number of residents currently living on the park home sites
In the interests of clarification, we consider a ‘park home site’ to be those of a full-time residential basis, and the properties largely include prefabricated chalet-style or static caravan-type structures. Residents of residential park home sites will also typically pay rent to the site owner for the ground on which their property sits.
1. and 2. This information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible. For ease of reference the information can be found at http://www.moray.gov.uk/downloads/file103280.pdf
3. This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002