FOI Request - Film Related Revenue
Under the Freedom of Information Act, for the years 2006 to 2015 inclusive, would you please fully disclose the following details, breaking the figures by year:
1. How much revenue has been received by your organisation for services rendered to film and television productions? This could include location rental, permits and all other services related to film productions using your personnel or resources.
2. Please outline the type of work or service rendered, in each case and disclose the revenue received for each type of service.
3. How much has your organisation spent on facilitating such arrangements between 2006 to 2015, inclusive, broken down by year?
1. Nil. We do not charge.
2. Location consents, area information.
3. This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.