FOI Request - Trans Gender Training
I am making a survey of specific in post social worker training, write to ask if you can indicate when
(calendar date), to which staff I groups in your organisation, and to how many persons, training has been offered, and when completed, in respect of the following subject area:
1. Awareness of specific issues related to young transgender people CTG ).
2. If not specific TG training, then training in awareness of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender
LGBT issues in young people, but specifically including TG awareness.
2. I wish also to ask if there is any provision for 'recurrency training' in these matters, and again when, and
to which staff I groups, and how many persons, this training has been offered, and completed, also if
there are persons in your organisation yet to be given training.
3. In referring to 'which staff above, although properly you may not wish to identify individual persons, I
ask that you might indicate individual staff grade I designation I job description), also which department, and their role within your Organisation such training is given.
4. I also and particularly wish to know that staff within your organisation who are involved in investigative
work in the community participate in such training.
I would appreciate also to have copy if available of any training syllabus I materials used in your training
program, including indication of any training outcome records, of course anonymised as necessary.
If your training is out-sourced, then it would be useful if you could indicate if that is the case, and if
possible indicate which training organisation(s) have been commissioned to do the work, and when.
My request covers the period from inception of any such training program, until calendar year end 2015,
and is submitted within the provisions of The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
In an effort to assist this request, I have appended a tabulation of these questions below. [Will forward to dept in separate e-mail]
'I would appreciate also to have copy if available of any training syllabus I materials used in your training program, including indication of any training outcome records, of course anonymised as necessary':
- We don’t have one