FOI Request - Religious Reps
I am writing to request, under the Freedom of Information Act, details of the three religious representatives appointed by the Council to committee(s) dealing with education, as per Section 124 of the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973, as amended by Section 31 of the Local Government etc. (Scotland) Act 1994.
In particular I would like to know the following details for each of the three religious representatives:
1. Their denomination, or organisation they represent.
2. Name and contact information (address, phone number and email address).
3. What committee, or committees, they sit on.
4. Confirmation on whether the Council publishes the voting records of religious representatives.
1. and 2. Rev Shuna Dicks (Church of Scotland) Elizabeth Hewitt (Roman Catholic Church) and Rev Christopher Ketley (Episcopalian). Their contact details are exempt under Section 38(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002; Personal Information.
3. Children and Young People's Services Committee
4. All votes are recorded within the minutes of every council committee meeting and are available to the public. All committee minutes can be found on the council’s website.