FOI Request - Tree Management
I would like to understand what systems the council is currently using to manage its tree (as in Oak trees etc.) assets. With this in mind please can you supply me with the following information.
• Does the council use an electronic (IT system) to manage its tree assets?
• What is the name of the software the council uses to manage its tree assets?
• How many trees does the council managing?
• Does the council pay for the electronic system on an annual basis? If so how much?
• Did the council pay for the electronic system up front? If so how much? If so does the council pay an annual maintenance charge? if so how much?
• When was the software installed or service started? Approximate Month/Year is acceptable.
Please can you supply as much of the above information as possible.
1. No but Confirm is used to log ad hoc enquiries and could be used for tree condition surveys
2. Confirm Environmental
3. Data not available
4. No costs for tree management - costs are allocated to other users .
5. No costs for tree management