Moray Health & Social Care Strategic Plan 2016-2019
Consultation on the draft Moray Strategic Plan ran for a 12 week period from 1 December 2015 to 23 February 2016.
This Strategic Plan describes how the Integration Joint Board intends to improve the health and wellbeing of adults in Moray and achieve the national outcomes.through the planning and delivery of integrated services.
- It will describe how the integrated partnership will make changes and improvements to develop health and social services for adults over the coming three years
- It will explain what our priorities are, why and how we decided them and how we intend to make a difference by working closely with partners in Moray
- The Plan is underpinned by a number of national and local policies, strategies and action plans. It will provide the strategic direction for how health and social care services will be shaped in Moray in the coming years and describe the transformation that will be required to achieve our vision.
A total of 16 responses were received during the consultation.
The draft plan was finalised by the Integration Joint Board on 31 March 2016.
- Moray Strategic Plan 2016-2019
- Appendix1: Services in Scope
- Appendix 2: Working Together
- Appendix 3: National and Local Policy Context
- Appendix 4: Finance
- Appendix 5: Health Profile
- Appendix 6: Glossary
- Appendix 7: Rapid impact assessment & summary
- Appendix 8: Housing Impact Assessment
- Appendix 9: Cycles and Flow in the Performance Framework
For more information on the integration of health and social care and ways to get involved, see the website section: www.moray.gov.uk/integration
Integration Engagement DocumentsMoray integration newsletter Oct 2015 | Health and wellbeing locality engagement events Sept 2015 |
Public Involvement Officer