FOI Request - Glover Street, Elgin
Under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 can request the following -
1. The records of the inspections carried out on Glover Street, Elgin from 1 August 2014 to 1 April 2015
2. Details of any above accidents on Glover Street from 1 September 2014 to 1 April 2015
3. Details of any defects noted on Glover Street, Elgin for the same period
4. Details of any notifications made to Scottish Water about defects in Glover Street for the same period
5. Details of any repairs made to defects within Glover Street for the same period
1. and 2. No inspection or accident reports are recorded during this time period for the clarified area which can be viewed here.
3. The defect in question was raised through the Call Centre on 18/3/2015. The caller indicated that they had tripped on the cover on 27/2/2015 and this necessitated a hospital visit.
4. and 5. As per the normal process, this defect was registered by Roads Maintenance on the Scottish Road Works Register and we awaited response from Scottish Water who would either accept or decline responsibility (Defect was accepted by SW on 19/3/2015). The repair was carried out by Scottish Water on the evening of 23 June 2015