FOI Request - CCTV Traffic Cameras
I would like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act please.
1. How many CCTV cameras are owned by your council to catch drivers breaking traffic laws, and how many are currently in use?
2. Please specify where these cameras are placed and their intended use on-site? (E.g. to catch drivers making U-turns / illegal right turns / using a bus lane / yellow-box junction offenses)
3. How many fines have been issued and what revenue has your council gained over the past four years as a result of these cameras? Please provide a breakdown for 2012, 2013, 2014, and so far in 2015
4. How many people are employed in departments monitoring and processing CCTV driving offences?
5. Please specify where the fines monies are allocated
This information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002; information not held. The information may be available from Police Scotland.