FOI Request - Roadside Litter Management
1. The financial commitment/budget for roadside litter picking that your local authority has for 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 as well as likely budgets for 2016, 2017 and 2018.
2. Schedules of roadside litter picks that your local authority organised for 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 as well as likely schedules for 2016, 2017 and 2018.
3. How many fines (and their value) for dropping litter and roadside fly-tipping which your local authority has issued in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
4. The local authority's strategy for roadside litter picking.
5. What 'joined up' projects for litter picking your local authority has co-ordinated with Keep Scotland Beautiful?
6. The position which your Council was awarded in the latest 'Beautiful Scotland' awards (previously known as Scotland in Bloom' awards).
1. We do not have a specific budget for this service.
2. We do not have specific schedules for roadside litterpicking.
3. We have not issued any fines for roadside flytipping. Litter: 2 in 2012 and 5 in 2013.
4. Litter picking is undertaken as required and on an ad-hoc basis.
5. We participate in KSB's annual national campaign and tend to liaise with local groups on an ongoing basis.
6. The Moray Council did not enter.