FOI Request - Real Time Passenger Information System (RTPI)
With regard to your existing Real Time Passenger Information (RTPI) system, would you please send me information as requested below.
1. How many buses/vehicles are tracked in your locality?
2. Which bus operators operate in the area?
3. How many bus depots are there in the area?
4. How many bus stop signs are there in the area?
5. What kind of communications are used by your organisation? (eg PMR/GPRS)
6. Who are your real-time systems hosted by?
7. What purchasing process was used in acuiring your real-time system
8. What date was your current contract for your real-time system signed?
9. What is the full-term value of this contract?
10. What is the 12-month value of this contract?
11. What is the total length of the contract period?
12. What date does the contract period finish?
13. Can the contract have extensions applied?
14. if so, how long can the contract be extended by?
15. When will the contract come up for renewal?
16. How will the contract be advertised?
17. Are we able to express an interest in applying for the next contract now?
2. Stagecoach Bluebird, Deveron Coaches, The Moray Council.
3. Three involving tracked local service buses.
6. JMW Systems, Systems House, Pentland Industrial Estate, Loanhead, EH20 9QH.
7. Equipment was originally funded and purchased through HiTrans.
8. Equipment was purchased by strategic partnership HiTrans; TMC only pays ongoing annual maintenance contract.
9. Annual cost of £22154.24 plus VAT.
10. Annual cost of £22154.24 plus VAT.
11. The contract is currently open.
12. The contract is currently open.
13. It is an open end contract.
14. Not Applicable.
15. It is an open end contract.
16. All The Moray Council contracts are placed through the Public Contracts PCS Tender portal.
17. All The Moray Council contracts are placed through the Public Contracts PCS Tender portal.