Benefits and Hospital Stays

01343 563456
8.45am-5.00pm Monday to Friday

A person claiming benefits who is admitted to hospital must notify the local authority that deals with their claims for housing benefit and council tax benefit. of a change in circumstances

Online Services

A-Z of Online Forms |

Rate this Page